At Mariposa Dairy Ltd., we operate with honesty and integrity. We recognize the contributions of others and work together with all stakeholders for the mutual benefit of all. We treat others with fairness, equality and respect in all aspects of our business. We recognize and value the health and sustainability of the individual, the product offering and the environment.
If you are interested in applying to any of our available positions, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mariposa, however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon reference checks and employment verification.
Sales Manager, Food service / Ingredients
Job Description: Sales Manager, Food service/Ingredients
Department: Sales & Marketing
Position Reports To: Chief Sales Officer
Status: Full time, Permanent
Location: Remote: USA or Canada
Mariposa Dairy is a leading manufacturer of goat and sheep milk cheeses based in Lindsay, Ontario. Our aim is to provide the highest quality goat and sheep milk cheese products in North America through the efforts of our skilled and valued team for the benefit of our customers and community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic National Sales Manager to grow our business with an emphasis on food service and ingredient sales. Our ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge in specialty cheese and the food service or ingredient sales industry.
- Participate in business-level strategic planning. Demonstrate commitment and accountability to financial and company goals.
- Assist In negotiations of large/strategic customer contracts as required.
- Maintain a comprehensive database to track all new, existing and target accounts.
- Provide business-wide expertise in areas of responsibility.
- Proactively identity business opportunities/threats and recommend appropriate actions.
- Manage and attend key customer and industry trade shows.
- Prepare category reviews and leverage Insights to Identify sales opportunities and Improve Mariposa category position. Utilize this Information to secure new product listings and implement account, category, and or regional specific sales and marketing Initiatives.
- Forecast sales volume for products to ensure adherence to annual plan and optional product distribution.
- Collaborate with Supply chain, Customer Service, and Distribution to initiate new business opportunities, resolve Issues, and provide optimal customer service.
- Implement price Increases by coordinating Information to accounts to ensure effective and timely Implementation of price Increases as required to meet company deadlines.
- Liaise with operations to ensure fulfillment, logistics and ultimately customer satisfaction for all orders.
- Schedule and execute product tastings with target and new accounts to familiarize potential leads.
- Support new product development and go to market strategy.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned clients’ needs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Key Attributes of the Ideal Candidate:
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years’ experience including managing key accounts, dairy or related industry companies.
- Strong analytical, planning, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and demands.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team environment.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google programs.
- A self-starter with the ability to think independently, creatively and strategically.
- A team player who is able to wear many hats.
- Ability to maintain confidential company information.
- Must have a valid driver license and proof of insurance.
- Must have an up to date passport and can travel internationally.
- Must have a clean driving record and a reliable car.
Truck Driver / Labourer
At Mariposa Dairy Ltd.,we operate with honesty and integrity. We recognize the contributions of others and work together with all stakeholders for the mutual benefit of all. We treat others with fairness, equality and respect in all aspects of our business. We recognize and value the health and sustainability of the individual, the product offering and the environment.
We are currently seeking a full-time Truck Driver / Labourerat our 45,000 square foot production facility just off Hwy 36 in Lindsay, Ontario.
This position is responsible for ensuring the daily transfer of cheese and inventory stock is accomplished safely, efficiently and in a manner that does not expose Mariposa to risk. This position reports to the Shipping Supervisor.
- Develop and drive a zero incident safety culture, by providing a proactive safe work environment through an effective health and safety program. Safety MUST be the highest priority.
- Ensure Vemag carts of cheese are moved from loading room at St. David Street location into the shunt trailer and transported to St. George Street location.
- Ensure cleaned Vemag carts are returned from St. George Street location to St. David Street location as per the Cheesemaking schedule.
- Transport, load and unload inventory between St. George Street location and St. David Street location.
- Ensure that trucks and trailers are washed regularly as per SOP.
- Transport inventory to Finica Food Specialties in the GTA.
- Assist on plant production line, as needed.
- Assist, if necessary, in goat and sheep milk pickups from Lenberg Farms.
- Assist in data entry for Production Supervisor pertaining to cheese making record keeping.
- Other duties, as assigned.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid driver’s licence.
- AZ licence.
- Clean driving record for at least three (3) years.
- Available to work shifts (including Friday evenings, up to 3 hours).
- Ability to successfully complete a Milk Grader Transport course after commencing employment.
- Heightened awareness of GMPs for cheese movement.
You Will Receive:
- Bi-weekly pay
- Benefits available
- Annual social events
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mariposa; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon reference checks and employment verification.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent